03 Jun 1/2 Bow Like a Pro
Want to learn how to 1/2 Bow like a pro?
Here are 3 Tips for Proper Shoulder Rotation in Kneeling 1/2 Bow or Side Plank with 1/2 Bow (as depicted here).
Use a strap – loop it around your foot
1. Lift your arm above your head and rotate your elbow in front of your face; elbow and tricep parallel to the earth.
2. Now bring your upper arm directly beside your top ear, elbow facing the same direction as the crown of your head.
3. Make some space between your ear and your shoulder by hollowing out your armpit, continuing to rotate your tricep towards your nose
- The Deepest Pain Can Lead to the Greatest Ecstasy - December 1, 2022
- 20 Things to Do Right Now to Relieve Anxiety & Shift Your Mood! - November 30, 2022
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Tacos from Evergreen Kitchen - May 28, 2020