02 Sep Are You Ready to Immerse Yourself in Your Practice?
Exciting Announcement!: This January 2016, I’ll be co-leading the Vinyasa Arts 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Tamara and Andy Totman!
Here are some reasons why you might like to take the training:
- Yoga has made such an impact in your life that you want to help others experience yoga too.
- You want to grow as a person, and you are willing to look inside yourself at this time in your life.
- You want to learn more about postural alignment, study some of the history of yoga, and understand more of what yoga is all about.
- You want to be part of the yoga community in North County San Diego, and you want to form some great friendships with like-minded people.
- You want to figure out what your passion or gift is and how you can utilize it to make an impact in your life and career.
About the Training at Vinyasa Arts:
Yoga teacher training at Vinyasa Arts is designed to guide you through the process of discovering and strengthening your own personal style of teaching vinyasa yoga.
We don’t want to mass produce yoga teachers who recite pre-scripted dialog. Instead, we strive to empower you to develop an effective, authentic style of yoga instruction. Our yoga teacher training program is organic, original and maybe even a little bit wild.
- The Deepest Pain Can Lead to the Greatest Ecstasy - December 1, 2022
- 20 Things to Do Right Now to Relieve Anxiety & Shift Your Mood! - November 30, 2022
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Tacos from Evergreen Kitchen - May 28, 2020