17 Oct BIRD OF PARADISE: Trick of the Trade Yoga Poses
Want to know the trick for Bird of Paradise yoga pose?
- From Side Angle pose, bind your arms around the knee side of your leg rather than binding near the groin area.
- When you rise, your arm helps your leg stay into position.
- If your arm binds near the groin, your leg is dangling in the air without point of reference, making the pose much more difficult.
Remember that this pose takes a lot of patience and hip opening. Don’t force it. Enjoy the journey!
Latest posts by Kelli Russell (see all)
- The Deepest Pain Can Lead to the Greatest Ecstasy - December 1, 2022
- 20 Things to Do Right Now to Relieve Anxiety & Shift Your Mood! - November 30, 2022
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Tacos from Evergreen Kitchen - May 28, 2020