28 Aug REVERSE NAMASTE – MY HANDS DON’T DO THAT!: Trick of the Trade Yoga Poses
Posted at 07:00h in Yoga Tips 0 Comments
Here’s the tip
- Slide the backs of your hands (with fingertips up and only the outer edge of pinkies touching) up your back. Reach them as high as you can.
- Then press the pinkies together, ring fingers, middle, index and finally thumbs.
- Press the palms together firmly in order to activate the stretch through the chest and shoulders.
If you’re not quite open enough for the fullest version or reverse namaste yet, remember that you can always hold elbows or press your fists together.
Latest posts by Kelli Russell (see all)
- The Deepest Pain Can Lead to the Greatest Ecstasy - December 1, 2022
- 20 Things to Do Right Now to Relieve Anxiety & Shift Your Mood! - November 30, 2022
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Tacos from Evergreen Kitchen - May 28, 2020