08 Jan Vegan Nachos!
My husband and I have been on a nachos kick lately. This recipe fulfills your nacho craving, and leaves you feeling clean and energized after eating them! So good.
I use Trader Joe’s corn tortillas (no preservatives) and toast them in the toaster oven until golden. Once cool, break them into pieces and cover your roasting pan with them. If you don’t have time, or would rather have fried chips, feel free to use whatever you have or like!
Here’s the Vegan Nacho Cheese Recipe:
1 cup filtered water (not from drained cashews)
2/3 cup raw cashews (soaked in water for 1 hour, up to overnight)
1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Gardein brand Beefless Ground
- black beans
- pinto beans
Optional toppings after toasting:
- diced green onions
- chopped red or white onions
- diced tomatoes
- sliced jalepenos
- sliced black olives
- anything else you like on yours!!
Slide your pan into the toaster oven, and toast until warm. Voila! I hope you love these as much as we do!
- The Deepest Pain Can Lead to the Greatest Ecstasy - December 1, 2022
- 20 Things to Do Right Now to Relieve Anxiety & Shift Your Mood! - November 30, 2022
- Smoky Portobello Mushroom Tacos from Evergreen Kitchen - May 28, 2020